The selection of art exhibits for the Poway Center for the Performing Arts (PCPA) is selected by an objective panel of committee members.
- Art Exhibitors are selected based on:
- Artistic merit of the work to be exhibited.
- Appropriateness for viewing by audiences of all ages, including children.
- Variety and type of media exhibited from month to month.
- Most recent previous exhibit at the PCPA by an applicant (applicants cannot be guaranteed acceptance for consecutive years, though they may still apply).
- Artwork exhibited must be a product of the individual or members or other affiliates of the applicant