You can purchase and print tickets online 24 hours a day at www.powaycenter.com at any location with an internet-capable computer and printer. Box Office hours are Friday and Saturday from 1:00PM-6:00PM, one hour prior to scheduled event, and half an hour after scheduled event curtain time. The Box Office is closed Sunday through Thursday, and major holidays.
Steps to Buy Tickets Online
The best browsers to use with the ticketing software are Chrome or Edge.
- On our website homepage you may arrow through the carousel until you find the show you’d like. Then click on the “Read on…” Or you may click on the “Buy Tickets” button on the top left of the homepage and scroll down to find the show
*Poway OnStage shows will take you to their website before rerouting you to our ticketing page. All other shows go straight to the ticketing page.
- Pick the show date or time if needed. Or scroll down until you see the seat map. Choose a seat then choose the ticket type (Adult, Military, Senior, Student, Youth)
- If you want more than one ticket, repeat the process, and chose your next seat and then ticket type.
- Once your seat/s are picked, scroll down, and click on the “Add to Cart” button on the bottom right side.
- Your Cart should pop up, click on “Go to Checkout”
- You will now see a pop up telling you about our no refunds or exchanges policy, you have to click “OK” to move on.
- At this point if you have an account and password, you will login. If not, you will choose “register now”. We need your information in the system to charge your card, send your e-ticket and in the event of any issues. Having an account gives us many different options for finding your ticket if you happen to misplace it.
- You can now choose e-ticket or will call. E-ticket will come in an email from TicketSearch, will call will be printed by the box office and placed in our will call area. You can pick up your will call tickets an hour before the show or any time the Box Office is open (Fridays and Saturdays 1PM-6PM)
- Next, click in the box “I confirm that I have read the Terms & Conditions.”
- Now click on “Make Credit Card Payment”
- Click in the card number field. Once you enter your card number it should automatically move you to expiration date and card code.
- Click Confirm
*If you are unable to purchase a ticket online and need help, please call the Box Office on Friday or Saturday from 1pm-6pm at 858-748-0505.
**No other staff member at the PCPA can help you purchase tickets. You can ONLY purchase tickets online or through the Box Office during the Box Office Hours listed above.